Where we stand on gathering, sharing and protecting your info
Effective Date: 10/30/2016
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
When you sign up or make a purchase from us online, we will ask you for information. This information may include:
● Your name
● Your company name
● Your company or home address
● Your telephone number
● Your email address
● The name on your credit card
● Your credit card number
● Your credit card number expiration date
● The three or four-digit safety code on the back of your card
● Your billing address
When you use or interact with our services, we may collect non-identifiable data, which may include but is not limited to type of Internet browser, Internet Protocol (IP addresses), geographic location (approximate), a record of how you use our services and sites, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data and other data that cannot be used to identify you. We use this information to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
We at Alltrux Truck & Trailer Parts and our partners, affiliates, analytics or service providers (Google, AdRoll, Yahoo, Bing), use technologies such as cookies or similar technologies to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
● Fulfill your registration/order/purchase
● Send you an order confirmation
● Send you requested product or service information
● Respond to customer service requests
● Administer your account
● Send you a newsletter
● Send you marketing communications
● Respond to your questions and concerns
● Facilitate your communication with other users
WHEN AND HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Alltrux Truck & Trailer Parts does not sell or market your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Alltrux Truck & Trailer Parts will only disclose your data, the content of your private communications, or the contact information of your recipients if required to do so by law, or as otherwise stated in this Statement, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal or bankruptcy process served on Alltrux Truck & Trailer Parts; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Alltrux Truck & Trailer Parts and others, including among other things to enforce our Terms of Service; (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of its members or the public; (4) to correct technical problems and malfunctions in how we provide our service to you and to technically process your information; (5) to take precautions against liability; (6) to respond to claims that information you have submitted to Alltrux Truck & Trailer Parts has violated the rights or interests of a third party; or (7) as permitted by law or to provide information to law enforcement agencies.
Also, certain technical processing of email messages and their content that are required for: (1) sending and receiving messages; (2) conforming to connecting networks’ technical requirements; (3) conforming to the limitations of the Service; or (4) other similar technical connecting requirements.
The security of personal information is important to us. We use regular Malware Scanning.
● Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
● We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
● All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Because no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Last Edited on 2021-10-7
Alltrux Truck & Trailer Parts Policy Changes
As with any business, we reserve the right to make changes to our privacy statement, policies and practices. Updates will be reflected online at www.alltrux.com